- 7 nights’ accommodation on bed and breakfast basis
- Return airport transfers
- Visa assistance
- Guided tour of Johannesburg and Soweto
- Full-day Lesedi village experience
- Safari at the Lion Park
- Full-day Gold Reef City experience
- Explore the vibrant city of Johannesburg and learn about its rich history and culture.
- Visit Soweto, the former home of Nelson Mandela and other anti-apartheid leaders, and learn about the struggle for freedom in South Africa.
- Experience the traditional way of life at Lesedi village, a living museum that showcases the cultures of South Africa’s different ethnic groups.
- Get up close and personal with lions, leopards, and other African animals on a safari at the Lion Park.
- Take a trip back in time to the gold rush era at Gold Reef City, a theme park located in an actual gold mine.